Friday, March 20, 2015

First Post for The Retro Years!

Hello guys and dolls!
It's Kathleen here, and with The Retro Years I am very excited to venture into this blog, and meet fellow enthusiast. ;)
I would like to use our first post to talk about how this blog came to be, and do not worry my other posts will be a lot better as I get use to this so please stick around! 
This blog began as a school assignment, and I decided to turn it into something so much more. 
I live in an area where vintage is not very common, and it is like searching for a needle in a haystack when it comes to finding others with similar interests. 
So I decided to turn to blogging hopes that my blog would help connect me with fellow vintage enthusiast. 
I would like for this blog to focus on many aspects of the vintage community, and welcome those who are just getting started.
I'm very excited about this crazy journey that I am about to undertake and I hope you all are along for the ride. 
Don't forget The Retro Years also has a Pinterest and Instagram


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
↑Top